How to get a girl?
The phobia of not being accepted or not being good enough often blocks young men from expressing their feelings towards a girl. However, it is very easy to win a woman’s heart if you know how to do it. You can impress her with gestures, give her compliments and be available for her.
Knowing how to communicate with gestures
Communication is very important in this dating process. You do not need to express yourself verbally. There are many ways to let a woman know how much you want to be with her. There are gestures that say a lot.
Verbal expressions count for very little. To be successful in attracting a woman the percentage of involvement of words is 7%. The remaining 93% is closely related to gestures. There are also the eyes, the tone of voice and many other things that are also seductive factors.
Don’t complicate your life by using complex sentences. Keep it simple and natural. It’s all about the way you approach things. Accompany your statement often with a provocative smile.
Giving compliments and being corny
Girls like men who are quiet but know how to come out of their shell. Be very specific in what you compliment about her. The best compliments should be about her clothes or her personality.
You can point out a physical feature that characterizes her and that attracts you. You should avoid vulgar expressions such as you are beautiful or you are pretty. You can for example appreciate the colour of her beautiful eyes. This has the gift. Also, take it to heart. You also have to be tactful.
That is, you have to piss her off a lot. They are more emotional than you think. So sometimes come out of non-meaningful phases to provoke her.
In everything, you must have confidence in yourself.It is the only way to win the battle. The right gestures must accompany the tarquin talk you use. Women do not like men who are too serious. Be realistic.